Mr. Uday Wankhede
SOME IMPORTANT ASPECT
- Grievance Redressal Officer has been appointed as per the Directives of AICTE, New Delhi.
- No capitation fees is charged from any student/ parent for admission.
- Women’s Grievance Cell is established by the Institute for immediate action for women’s complaints.
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco chewing is strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- All required facilities as per AICTE Norms are available in the Institute.
- Ramps are made available for physically challenged students.
- Sufficient Fire fighting equipments are available in the Institute.
- Fees for A. Y. 2017-18 (approved by Fee Regulatory Authority, Mumbai) is Rs.68,500 (Rs. 62,273 Tuition Fee and Rs.6,227 Development Fee)
- Hostel Fees for A. Y. 2017-18 is Rs. 56,000 (Hostel Fee and Mess Charges Rs.54,000 + Rs. 2,000 Refundable deposit)
Office Timings: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm [Mon to Sat]
Office Administration Staff
|1||Mr. Uday Wankhede||Administrative officer|
|2||Mr. Kishor C. Kale||Accountant|
|3||Mr. Santosh L. Gund||Sr. Clerk|
|4||Mrs. Jyoti Kadam||Sr. Clerk|
|5||Mrs. Anita P. Made||Jr. Office Superintend|
|6||Mr. Manik K. Nikam||UDC|
|7||Mr. Kishor N. Gadakh||UDC|
|8||Mrs. Manisha P. Phirke||UDC|
|9||Mr. Vikram B. Pawar||Jr. Clerk|
|10||Mr. Ganesh A. Lakade||Driver|
|11||Mr. Laxman K.Mohite||Attendant|
|12||Smt. Mangal A. Basale||Rector (Girls Hostel)|
|13||Mr. Anil K. Pawase||Rector (Boys Hostel) cum Campus Supervisor|