- Connecting People with High Speed Technologies
- Developing Problem Solving Skills.
- Inculcate and Imbibe Latest Technologies.
- Designing Circuits & Fabricating Printed Circuit Boards.
- Creating Multi-Disciplinary Environment.
The educational objectives of the E&TC Department are to graduate individuals:
- To apply knowledge of Science & Mathematics to become a Successful Engineer.
- To learn fundamentals of Analog and Digital Systems.
- To Learn Hardware and Software Design Tools.
- To Develop Employability and Entrepreneurship Skills.
- To Employ Necessary Techniques, Hardware and Communication Tools for Modern Engineering Applications.
SALIENT FEATURES OF DEPARTMENT
- E-learning environment.
- Guardian faculty members for students.
- Post graduate faculties.
- Well equipped & sufficient laboratories.
- Departmental library facility.