The mission of the E&TC Department is to provide education to students to survive in today’s competitive era, able to produce creative solutions to the society’s needs, conscious to the universal moral values, adherent to the professional ethical code, and to generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to the local and global needs in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering.
The vision of the E&TC Department is to become a nationally and internationally leading institution of higher learning, building upon the culture and the values of universal technology and current education, and a center of research and education generating the knowledge and the technologies which lay the groundwork in shaping the future in the fields of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
The educational objectives of the E&TC Department are to graduate individuals:
- Able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- Able to employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for modern engineering applications,
- Able to solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to follow and contribute to the developments in their own field recognizing the significance of lifelong learning.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.
SALIENT FEATURES OF DEPARTMENT
- E-learning environment.
- Guardian faculty members for students.
- Post graduate faculties.
- Well equipped & sufficient laboratories.
- Departmental library facility.