Welcome to the Central Library, this is one of the central support services of our Institute. The mission of the Central Library is: To provide information services and access to full text and bibliographic electronics, digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the Institute Community.
The central Library is a hub of knowledge with an enviable collection of Books, Print Journals, Periodicals, e-Journals, e-conference proceedings, e-standards, online/offline e-Books, Question Papers and Syllabus in digital form, CD-ROM, DVD’s and Video based teaching material from IIT’s (NPTEL), etc which spreads fragrance of knowledge. The library uses SLIM-21 Library Management software.
The library has more than 15215 books with subscription to 6500 online e-journals and 54 print journals. A rich collection more than 3950 Videos, 1312 CD’s and DVD’s are also available. Students have open access in the library with extended hours of working even after college timings. Availability of over 2600 books, in digital form (offline/online) and 25 PC terminals with unlimited Internet access specially provided in Digital library is a pride.
NPTEL VIDEOS ( from IIT ):-
National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning [NPTEL] facility is available. Under this programme Video based Teaching material 3950 videos are available related to engineering and science which are an initiative by Seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee).
Under this, over 750 e-books (free Downloaded), Syllabus Copies of all Courses and question papers of all branches are in available in digital form with Printing, Photocopying and Scanning facility on 25 PC terminals with unlimited Internet access.
Other Facilities and Services of Library:
- Library Automation:-SLIM-21, Library Automation Software with Barcode Technology.
- Book-Bank:-for Engineering (Reserved Category Students)
- Membership :-ARAI, Jaykar Library SPPU, MMCOE, IMERT
- Multimedia Facility:-CD / DVD / Audio & Video etc.
- Reading Room:-Spacious and comfortable.
- Home lending: – 4 books for 10 days (extendable) & 1 book for 24 hours to students.
- Open Access for all Students, Staff & Visitors
- Internet service
- Online access to e-Journals
- Photocopying, Printing and Scanning facility
- Newspaper Clipping
- Reference and Referral Service
- Books for competitive exam such as Gate/GRE/CAT/TOFEL/GMAT etc.
- SMS and email facility to Communicate Users.
|Prof. R S Patil||Prof. in Mechanical Engg.||Chairman|
|Dr. U P Moharil||Asso. Prof. in Applied Science||Member|
|Prof. D V Parbat||Registrar||Member|
|Prof. Chitra Deshmukh||Asst. Prof. in MCA||Member|
|Prof. A. S. Bhanage||Asst. Prof. in Mech Engg.||Member|
|6||Prof. Pallavi Wadkar||Asst. Prof. in E&TC Engg.||Member|
|Prof. D B Satre||Asst. Prof. in Comp Engg.||Member|
|Ms. R. R. Kokane||Librarian||Member Secretary|
|2||Freely Downloaded e-Books||750|
|1||NPTEL Videos||Phase- I & II|